Control electronics for DC and EC motors
Staying in control has never been easier.
All speed and position controls are specially designed for DC and EC motors with up to 700 W. With CANopen, setting up a network is easy.
The range of 4-quadrant servo amplifiers meets all the power and speed precision requirements of maxon DC motors. With the maxon EC motors, you get cutting-edge electronic commutation. The available 1-quadrant and 4-quadrant amplifiers come with a variety of useful additional functions.
When more than just speed and torque control is required and recurring positioning processes with complex trajectories have to be executed, position controllers are the answer. The EPOS2 (Easy Positioning System) is a modular product line for DC and EC motors.
Current and speed controllers
- 1-quadrant amplifier
- 4-quadrant amplifier
- EPOS2: Easy Positioning System with CANopen interface and Interpolated Position Mode
- EPOS2 P: The programmable position controller with CANopen interface and Interpolated Position Mode
- EPOS4: Easy Positioning System with CANopen or EtherCAT interface and CoE (CAN application layer over EtherCAT)
- MAXPOS: High-performance positioning controller with EtherCAT interface and CoE (CAN application layer over EtherCAT)
Multi-axis controllers by ZUB
- Motion control with integrated power stages
- Motion control for up to 32 axes
- Low cost control for 1 to 3 axes
- Matched to maxon motors
- Comprehensive range of cables and accessories available
- Customization if required
maxon News and Events
maxon selection program
maxon YouTube Channel